Monday, November 2, 2009

A Planting We Will Go!

Ahhhhhhh This is my absolute FAVORITE time of year! The past week I have been busy in my garden (flowers, of course) and planting pots all around my yard. My winter grass is beautiful, my oranges are beginning to turn orange, the birds are singing and I am LOVING every minute of the fabulous weather. I knew there was a reason I lived in this dusty desert. It seems to come alive this time of year. When it is 115 degrees outside in July, I will come and look at these pictures.


My house is ready for visitors.....any takers????? Thanksgiving is coming Utah people!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Planted to Perfection! Love it! I need a flower bed...asap.

Shelley said...

I am going to miss the Boyers this Thanksgiving. Not the same! Play dodge ball for us. McCall is the saddest. She will miss seeing the Kev Dog. We are off to set up house in our new condo in St. George. It will be fun, but we will miss you all. Tell the gang hello!