Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Quilt Day

What a great day!  Monday was our annual Christmas Quilt Party.  For those of you who are not aware, I belong to a quilt group with about 11 other wonderful ladies.  We meet once a month to laugh, eat and sew on our various projects.  Well, this month we had our Christmas Party.  It is so fun to get together and exchange gifts.  This year we drew names.  The rule was that we had to make our gift for the person we drew.  It is always tough to decide what to do.  There are so many talented people in my group.  It took much deliberation on my part to come up with something worthy.  Too bad I forgot to take a picture of my creation!  But.......Marae Harris (my fun, talented friend) drew my name.  I was so excited because I knew she would come up with something fab!  I was not disappointed.  Her gift was beautiful!  The picture does not do it justice.  The quilting on my NOEL wallhanging is beautiful.  What a TREAT!  She is a talented friend!  Thanks Marae..



2 comments:

Michelle said...

You are a pro Blogger!!! Love the wall hanging and I agree that quilt day was super fun.

jamieyk4 said...

I love your gift and I'm the other one that received the same,(you know those twins, 2 peas in a pod!)
It's so fun having another grandma blogger(especially one so cute and young looking)