Friday, December 7, 2007

Late Night Blogging


Well, it is 11:00 p.m. on Friday night.  We just finished watching the Sun's game (of course they won!)  I forgot about my Blog and told Amy to fix it up while we were watching the Sun's game.  I was thinking I had a blog out there in cyberspace and no one had read it and I had forgotten that I set it up.  Sooooooo Amy came up with a new name for me "Boyer Scribbles"  cute huh?  So I think that name will stick.  My next task is to get my blog out there so I can start having some fun.  So, hopefully some of my fellow bloggers will take time to get me started!  

I am waiting to go pick up Kevin from his friend's house.  They are sitting in his hot tub because they have been skim boarding tonight in the retention basin.   It is a little chilly here and believe it or not....it is raining here and that means that the retention basins fill up with water.  So the new sport is to get skim boards and "skim" along the edge of the water.  They are having a blast!  The new sport in the neighborhood.  On the flip side....Amy and I are in front of a fire doing out Christmas cards.  How fun is that!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am soooo excited to have a friend my age that blogs. Tell Amy she is the best for getting you started. I have a lot to say but I gotta be somewhere soon so I will check back later.

jamieyk4 said...

I'm so glad you're blogging too. I havent for awhile so I just posted. my site needs some serious revamping, but that means learning more computer stuff. Anyway, glad you're on board, us grandmas need support.