Saturday, December 13, 2008

Miss Maddie Performs


On Wednesday I was invited to Maddie's kindergarten Christmas Program, "Mother Goose meets the Gingerbread Man! I have been to a program or two and I have to say this little production was absolutely darling!

All the Kindergarten classes participated in the program. Might I say they had a ton of little kindergarteners! They were divided into groups, each representing a nursery rhyme. The stage was decorated perfectly and all the little kids were dressed up to represent their nursery rhyme. Mother Goose and the Gingerbread Man were the stars! We listened to "The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe".....Humpty Dumpty....Little Miss Muffett....Jack and Jill......Old Mother Hubbard...and Little Boy Blue.


After each little group performed Mother Goose would chase the little Gingerbread Man across the stage. It was so well done. I loved to see little Maddie all dressed up and listen to her give her part at the end. The only problem is.....getting a decent picture in the auditorium!



There certainly was a crowd there to see this little program. Thanks for inviting me...you did a great job Maddie!


0 comments: