Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sneak Peek!

Shhhhh!
It's Christmas Eve. I have been working the last few weeks on these little aprons for my little Granddaughters. One more to go. Whew! I decided at the last minute to make these for all my little girls. I have been busily sewing away! These little aprons are so fun and easy. I hope they like them....just for fun! I think I will be burning the midnight oil to get the last one finished. Hope I'm done before Santa comes!










I found some fun "big" buttons to put on all the aprons




5 comments:

The Sieverts said...

I want one! my birthday is coming up (in three months!)

The Smith Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Smith Clan said...

My spelling is so bad! That I had to delete my comment and start over! What I wanted to say is how adorable your aprons turned out! Just so cute! I'll bet they loved them!

Grandma said...

Those aprons are adorable!! Mothers Day is coming! Can I put in an order??? Such Talent!! Wow!

Julie said...

My girls love them. They have been wearing them and thinking of ways to "help" me in the kitchen.