Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Swimming Anyone??? And Other Daily Happenings!

Spring Break 2009. Well, we are usually away on vacation like the rest of the neighborhood. This year we had important things to attend to. The best news is Lindsey's little boy, Tanner, was born Monday afternoon. He has changed in just one day, although we are still deciding who he looks like. Lindsey is home and baby Tanner is fine! Her little family just can't get enough of him. He is being passed around constantly between Emma and Kate, and once in a while Drew gets a turn!

I have decided that Spring Break is the worst time to leave Arizona! The weather is beautiful, my flowers are blooming, the grass is green and my back yard is calling me! We heated our pool just for this occasion. It could not be more enjoyable.

"The Anticipation!"


The first "Jump" of 2009 was yesterday. All the grandkids came over for a swim in the sun, lunch on the patio, and a lazy day. Really....it was perfect! I will think twice about leaving town for Spring Break from here on out. This is where the action is! Is anyone game for a visit???? Bring your sun screen, snacks and plenty of time to waste around the pool.....Glad to have you!

Happy Spring Break!


5 comments:

Grandma said...

Boo Hoo! I could have been there! Maybe next year??? Great pictures!

Julie said...

I don't think I'd be opposed to a spring break swimming tradition!

Natalie said...

Your pool looks gorgeous! I think Spring Break SHOULD be spent here in AZ.

And yes, I think Tanner is adorable too!

Linda said...

I have been waiting for an invite. Gosh it looks so refreshing and inviting. A good book, a diet coke and sunshine!! AHHHH

The Smith Clan said...

Looks like so much fun with your cute grandkids1 And congrats on your adorable, little precious new grandbaby!