Monday, May 4, 2009

Ryan Is Another Year Older!

A big Happy Birthday to Ryan today! He's another year older.....which unfortunately makes his mother a year older! Wow....the years keep moving ahead.

What can I say about Ryan? He has always been perfect and it hasn't changed. I know, I know......you are all tired of hearing it. But we do LOVE HIM! He is truly successful in all areas of his life.  The Father of four little girls who ADORE him.

These are things we LOVE about Ryan.....(I had help coming up with these!)

*His quiet Nature
*His dedication to his Church calling(s)
*His daddy skills
*His lawyering with the best of 'em
*Shooting a basket with rolled up socks and declaring... "If I make this basket the Sun's will win the Championship!"
*"You're A Willis!"
*The creation and initiation of "The Hand Dance" performed at wedding receptions everywhere!
*Founder and President of the "Bare Bones Club"
*His secret desire to sport a "rat tail"
*His love for Chips Ahoy cookies

*He is fun to be around because we love to talk and He doesn't!
*Julie....does he still cry if he isn't in bed by 10?
*Ryan loves Christmas....we have his gift narrowed down to a pair of new roller blades or a jean jacket!

*Kevin said....Mom! Why do you do these Gay Posts!


Happy Birthday Ryan!

Now.....for your viewing enjoyment!



"Classic"








2 comments:

Julie said...

Very sweet. Ryan has a super funny sense of humor that he only allows a few people to see. Why? I don't know. Yes, I can't even try having a conversation with him after 10 pm. And. . . sometimes he still sleeps with his arms crossed like King Tut! Hee Hee. Happy birthday, Honey!

Natalie said...

Ahh, man! I wish I could've contributed some good memories to this post myself. Ya know, Ry, I am still in possession of some very riskay photos of you! Does a black dress, high heels, and a piano ring a bell??

Happy birthday to a great sport! Linds and I loved dressing you up...bra and all!

Maybe I'll have to call a lawyer after this comment! haha