Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthday Girl

27 you say? Married with two kids. A busy housewife and mother. Always Smiling. Helpful and Willing. Never a Dull Moment in Her Presence. Giggling, but Opinionated. Sensible and Loving. Wiser than her 27 years.

Poor Amy is at the end of a slew of birthdays in our family. By the time we get to hers.....we are all tired of the birthday thing. But she is none the less loved and appreciated! Actually, it was a good excuse this year to leave the house and go shopping with no eye on the clock. It has been a long time since we have both done that.

Our family adores Amy. We all count on her for our creative edge when it comes to invitations, lesson visuals, flyers, blogs, or general cuteness. Amy answers the call! She is a whiz at designing pretty much anything on her computer. I'm surprised I can claim her as my child since I don't have a clue when it comes to computer foo foo!

She is just getting over the birth of her recent little Miss, while handling her active 2-year-old. She has done such a great job at juggling two...or maybe I haven't witnessed many melt-downs...which is it???? Anyway...she gets over it and moves on.

I know she is waiting for this little shout-out on my blog....so here goes

Happy Birthday Amy.......there you go 27-year-old!


3 comments:

Natalie said...

happiest birthday to a pretty cool chick! We all think the best of Amy. Hope her day was fun!

Amy said...

I have to say, I was starting to wonder...I mean even DAD got a post on his birthDAY...geez, where's the love?!? haha..

love you mom. thanks for making it a great birthday.

The Sieverts said...

Oh Am's We love you too! Happy Happy birthday! What a darling babe!