Saturday, June 13, 2009

Utah And Then Some

Yes, I ate a hamburger...it was a stretch!

Last week I took Kevin up to Utah for EFY. A perfect opportunity for me to visit family and peruse every quilt shop possible. Luckily, and by chance, some of my Mesa friends were in Utah for a funeral and some family time and we scheduled a little get together in between family fun. Yippee! The pictures speak for themselves!! Might I add that the weather....some rain....in Utah, smelled soooo good. It has been a long time since we have witnessed much rain in Arizona, so it was a treat indeed!


A quilt stop!

All of my sisters and my mom managed to get together for a birthday lunch one afternoon. I miss being able to visit and lunch with the girls. We have a great time together. I have lived away so long that it is a treat for me to see them all and spend some time laughing and talking. We went to a new place to eat...at least for me.....and it was YUMMY!

I found a quilt I am going to make......this is a little picture preview. Who knows when I will get around to it....I am famous for that! Oh the quilts I have to finish!! But I love it so!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It was sooooo fun!!! Can we please bump into each other again? Please!

Linda said...

I missed the quilt shops...darn, we didn't finalize on our next project. We must, we must!! Why is buying and petting fabric soooo much fun!! I need to hurry and be done with camp!! Talk to you soon:)

The Smith Clan said...

OK!!! HOw fun was that for you to all see each other in Utah!!! I'm jealous!! I really did miss all of you on quilt day! What fun!