Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Big Buzzzz...Suns + Shaq HMMMMMMMM



Yes, I'm a Suns Fan.....NO I am not a Shaq Fan! I hope I don't have to eat my words...but I am not a fan of the Marion/Shaq trade. I have never liked the guy and I am doubtful that he can run with the Suns. Is it normal for you to be a bigger Suns fan than your husband!!! Tonight is the debut of the big guy on our Suns team against, of course, the Lakers. We have four season tickets and yes, my husband wanted to sell them. He received several phone calls from my daughters begging to be considered fortunate enough to attend the game. What about me???? I am being a dutiful Nana and tending my cutest grandchildren while their mother is, at this moment, having baby #4! For sure another girl! Needless to say my husband gave in and gave my daughters the tickets. Go Suns!....Shaq? hmmmmmmmmm We will see.............

0 comments: