Thursday, February 28, 2008

American Idol 2008...My Faves



American Idol is the best! I am a total Fan. This season especially has so many good singers. Of course I have my personal favorites. Who can believe how incredible David Archuleta is! I am predicting a win for him.....probably just cause I like him. What an unbelievable singer he is at such a young age. The best! Hate to see him spoiled by Hollywood. He is the real thing. Brooke White is a close second. So cute! Then there are the ones that I have to question???? Danny Norriega....love that smile and those eyes, yummy (not), Amanda Overmeyer.....just don't believe she can really sing unless she is in her Janis Joplin mode. The hair definitely has to go. Jason Castro....cute kid, but lose the dreds. Anyway, what a great contest! Some of the good ones go too soon and some just hang around way too long (Danny are you still there?) Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to agree on David Archuletta. I think I have watched his last performance like 6 times. And my girls think he is "cute". Ha Ha!

Michelle said...

You have great taste Debbie! I love David & Brooke too.