Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Doodlebug



Well, here I am behind in my blogging effort!  Last month (January 29th) ZACK a.k.a. scooby, doodlebug, Love Bug and Z-man, turned ONE!  It's hard to believe it has been a whole year.  I have been lucky because Amy, Scot and Zack have been living with us for 7 months!  So we have seen the scoob grow up quickly.  I love, love, love him.  We had to have a little birthday celebration with the family to watch Zack eat his first sweet, a chocolate cupcake.  (Little does Amy know I have already broken him in with a little diet coke and chocolate!  It is my duty as Nana!)  He loved
licking the beater.  He couldn't believe his good fortune.  Happy Birthday Zack!!!


On the morning of Zack's birthday we let him open his presents.  I got up early and bought him a balloon and wrapped all of his presents.  Of course he did not know what was going on, but he did have a bunch of oooooos and ahhhhhhs for us.  He loved the balloon and toys.  If one year olds only knew their good fortunes......Zack, Nana loves you!


0 comments: