Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Little Sophie's Quilt


My very favorite past time and hobby is quilting.....that is piecing quilts! I must say it is an obsession! There is nothing I would rather do than turn on my T.V., grab a Diet Coke, walk into my sewing room, sit down at my sewing machine and piece a quilt. MMMMMM sounds so good! What could be better than that??? Every time I have a new little grandchild I love to make them a quilt especially from Nana. It's so fun to pick out the pattern and fabric.....I am really getting good at making little girl quilts!!!! Sophie is my 6th granddaughter. We seem to have the little girl gene in our family just like Grandpa Schaar. When I finish my quilts I love to make a tag for the back personalizing my quilt for my little grandchildren. This has always been fun for me.....only it takes me a while to figure out what to put on the back! I always hope my grandchildren will love their quilts as much as I love making them. I consider them a treasure because much time and thought go into making them. I loved making this little quilt for Sophie. I hope it gives her many hours of snuggle time! I love you Sophie.



Little Sophie's Tag

Does Sophie Like Her Quilt?

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Debbie, let's set up Krew and Sophie for a future marriage. How fun would that be. Cute quilt as always.