Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Is Here

Boo! My favorite Holiday is Halloween. I think this has been said before, but it bears repeating!

Pumpkins, candy and costumes are in abundance. Choosing the perfect costume, making it and then dressing up your kiddos......there's nothin' better!

Tonight the spooks were out. We had a huge party in the retention basin in our neighborhood. Everybody comes for chili, hot dogs and treats! We have fun little booths for the kids.....tattoos, moon bounces and blow-up slides.....balloons, cupcakes, and a bean bag toss. The kids have a great time and we are able to see everyone dressed up! The great thing is that the adults dress up too and we all have a fun time together.

I made a huge effort to visit all my grandkids before Trick Or Treat time came around. I wanted to be sure to get a picture of all of them dressed up and ready for a fun night! Yes, I am trying to be a dutiful Nana. I do adore them all!

Riley.....Renaissance Beauty
Maddie.......A Fairy Princess

Miss Lucy....The cutest little Clown

Princess Sophie..Is she the sweetest?

Emma.....Quite the little Gypsy

Kate....I Dream of Genie...
She has the pose down!

Drewby.....just wants the candy!

Zack....Check out the hair!
He couldn't believe his good fortune...eating candy all night?

Kev's just chillin' with his friends

All the little spooks are full of candy, worn out and ready for bed. Just wanted to say how much I love my little grandkids! They are so sweet and special....they bring so much joy and happiness into my life! I love you all so much!

Now for some scary news! Lindsey is having a baby BOY!!
We are so excited.....Love ya Linds!







2 comments:

Michelle said...

You have the cutest grandkids. I hope you appreciate that they all live here and I know you are the best Nana.

The Sieverts said...

Darling costumes! i couldn't wait until they were posted! I'm tired of just looking at the work put into them. (you'll see my effort on my blog in reagards to costuming)
congrats Lindsay! Grandpa would be proud.