Sunday, October 5, 2008

Quilt Show A-Go-Go


A Quilt Show in Tucson you say??? My friends and I decided to go check it out! Much to our disappointment and dismay it was a flop!! After 30 minutes we were ready to leave. What do we do now??? After driving for a couple of hours we did not give up so easily. The phone and a car is all we needed. "Directory Assistance Please..." On to the quilt stores in Tucson.

There are a couple of really fun quilt stores in Tucson....."Bella Quilt Store" and "The Quilt Market". Of course I found my next project. A fun and easy quilt....maybe a cute gift for, hmmmmm, I don't know! Lucky for me it was an actual quilt kit so I can pick it up and buy it! How easy is that???? This quilt has some unusual colors. The picture may not do it justice.


The best thing about the trip was just getting away from the routine for a day, friends, lunch and quilts! We have so much fun!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

ok! This is a very depressing picture. I wanted to be there even if it was a flop. Boo Hoo. I must say you all look pretty cute!

Linda said...

Ok...I need that quilt! I am just sure you bought me the pack for my hostess gift right? Just kidding. I am so anxious to get going on our darling qult!! HURRY don't be late!!!