Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Look At Lucy's 3rd Birthday!


Today was Lucy's 3rd birthday. I adore that little girl....her sweet brown eyes and shy little smile. We spent a little time together this morning. I took her to the Mall to ride the Merry-Go-Round. My big mistake...I fogot my camera! So just imagine our fun time together! We stopped for some gumballs and a Paradise Bakery Cookie.

I had some fun making her a "Twirly, Girly Skirt" that I saw at Material Girls (my favorite quilting stop!) Lucy loves to wear skirts...so I thought it would be fun to sew one up. I also finished a little apron I had started at Christmas for her and just ran out of time! Lucy's other present was a bit of a gamble. Lucy's Mom had mentioned that she might like a remote control car. Well....we gave it a try. I think it was a hit! All her presents don't have to be "Girly!"



Lucy had a fun party with her family tonight. Lots of presents and a Tinkerbell Birthday Cake. Lucy is a bit shy, but loves to do everything her big sisters do. She is cuddly and sweet.....one of my favorite little girls!


Lucy wanted a jewelry box for her Birthday. Her Mom and Dad gave her one with a necklace and CTR Ring inside!


Happy Birthday Lucy...I Love You

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Lucy. What an absolute little doll she is. The skirt and apron are soooooooo cute. I must have the patterns. You are the best grandma and quilting frind. (wink wink)!

Linda said...

You are convescating projects from Material Girls!! You probably go there more than me!! ha ha You are a fun Grandma who wouldn't love to get your gifts?

The Sieverts said...

Cute cute. What fun Grandma time!