Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Belated Birthday Boy...The Scoobs

I missed it...I blew it....I messed up....I've been scolded!!! Little Zack's birthday was not posted properly! We know he is not forgotten! Nana always has time issues! I admit it.....there is only so much time in a day. But....let that not stand in the way of a Scoobs Birthday Blog Post! Happy Belated Birthday little Zack!

Zack is known far and wide in this household. We are well acquainted with him. He has lived with me longer than he has lived in any other home....Hmmmmm. I should claim him as my own! In just a few words, he is the cutest little bug ever!

Let me just say he came into this world looking like he was already grown up! That has not changed as he is now 2-years-old. He talks very well, he can ride a razor like the best of them....fast and skilled. (It is quite amazing!) He is quite coordinated for a little guy. I am waiting to see if he will be the soccer star, the baseball star, or maybe the computer whiz?? He is able to make choices after thinking through his options given my his mom. It is fun to watch him choose...and be happy with his choice (most of the time). He is amazingly social for his age. When he sees me he says "Hi Nans"...just so matter of fact. When he sees Kevin its......"Hi Kev-Dog!"

For his birthday I took him to ride the carousel at Superstition Mall and he "freaked out!" He was afraid to get on any animal to ride....instead he wanted the gumball machine. Surprise! Go figure....We had a few gumballs!

He likes to run, wrestle, hold his doggie, jump on the trampoline, race, swim, have treats instead of eating his dinner and just play with someone beside him. I am waiting to see his reaction to his new little sister, due in just a couple of weeks. That might be a new experience since he is use to have all the attention!

It was an absolute joy to have Zack live with us. He certainly brought some action into this household. We loved watching him grow up right under our noses!

We love you Zack......Happy Belated Birthday.....from Nans!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Phew! He made the cut!!! I was getting worried. haha.

He is a scoob through & through.

Natalie said...

happy birthday! he is a doll!

and don't worry about the late post! you are a busy nana! and SO MANY birthdays this time of year for you guys!

Unknown said...

the long lost z man has been found! =) thanks deb for being the best nans and for all you and max do for the fam.

Linda said...

I must say this little tyke is quite adorable but only 2nd to my little boys! It has been fun to read Amy's blog I almost feel like he lives next door. Happy Birthday to HIM