Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lindsey's 30!!!

Yep, it's happened. My kids are in their 30's............I am in my ******'s. It is hard for me to realize I have "older" children cause let's be honest I am still very young as you can see in this picture....!

Yesterday Lindsey reached a major milestone. Thirty, and add to that a 3-week old little bambino Not a bad combo in my book. But really...we had a great day. We (my daughters, yes Julie too and myself) ate lunch together at Amy's while we watched the little ones play. We just couldn't dream of hauling all the kids and a new baby to a restaurant, so we brought lunch in. A grand idea! A beautiful day and a leisure lunch.

In the evening, Lindsey's good friend threw a little party for her at "Lucille's." A really fun restaurant at Tempe Marketplace. Lindsey has a great group of friends. They all came and we had a fun dinner together. Ryan held down the fort at home.....a tough one I might add!



Lindsey is doing great with her new baby and looking forward to the day when she can get a good night's sleep again! We love you Linds!!!! Happy 30th....you don't look a day over 28!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first thing that came to my mind was..."my gosh you've gotten fat" you know from The Incredibles movie. I look huge in that first pic. Not a great angle for me! I better get to the gym-and quick! Thanks for such a fun bday!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to Linds!!!

Although I feel like there has been a birthday skipped somewhere along the way...I can't quite put my finger on it...hmm.

Natalie said...

happy birthday to linds! i'm sad i missed the dinner, but things were a tad crazy over here. i'm glad to hear it went well!

happiest 30th! love ya linds!