Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ohhhhh How Cute!!

The Artists....Riley and Maddie

Last Saturday afternoon Riley and Maddie came over to visit and go swimming. I noticed that Riley was carrying around a little plastic bag with colored art paper in it. She sat down at my outdoor table and said, "Nana do you want to buy some of our pictures that Maddie and me made? They cost 25 cents a piece....(that made me smile) and you can choose which ones you want!" Riley laid them all out on the table. Of course I am going to buy some of them! They spent a lot of time on them. Riley explained to me which ones she made and which ones Maddie made. She was very business-like. It was a tough decision......Ohhhh is was so cute!

"My Purchased Artwork"

While my little grandkids were swimming Lucy became a member of "The Goggle Girls Club"
She needed some de-fogging solution! She also undoubtedly established the record for the most jumps off the diving board in one visit to the swimming pool. She probably made 20 jumps off the diving board. One right after the other! Ryan had to tread water for a loooong time! He was the emergency rescue person in case Lucy didn't pop up to the top of the water after jumping!

Riley and Lucy....Goggle Girls

1 comments:

Julie said...

I can't wait to show this to the girls. Thanks for making them feel so special.