Friday, September 26, 2008

Drew's Big Day

Oh my gosh, is this the cutest picture!

Well, my first little grandson is 3-years-old! Drew is the sweetest little boy. He is surrounded by girls in our family! Fortunately, Zack came along to keep him company.

I remember the day Lindsey told me she was pregnant. She waited to tell me until she was about 4 months along.....she waited because she wanted to see if she was having a boy! She did every thing in her power to make sure she had a boy. She did some reading on the subject Hmmmmm What that was....I don't know.....but it worked!

Drew is a little Stud. He is going to break some hearts when he grows up. Right now he is a Daddy's boy and I expect if Ryan has his way....he will be a football player. Actually, I hope he is a sporty kid because I look forward to watching!

Drew has two older sisters. They pretty much boss him around......don't think that will be for long.....he may have a new brother or sister soon....oooopps! did I make an announcement? Lindsey, could you please verify???

Drew loves the computer! He is constantly asking to get on it. He loves video games. He loves to swim in our pool. He is getting a little scary. He just jumps in now and somehow makes it to the side. He is a little dare devil and we really have to watch him around the pool. He is a little too brave! He is such a sweet, sensitive little guy. No one could love this little boy more than his mom. Lindsey finally got her little man. We love you Drew!

The Bennett Kiddos

3 comments:

Linda said...

Cute cute pics....that girls got talent!

Julie said...

where did she do those pics! VERY CUTE! And Drew is such a great kid! I love that boy!

The Smith Clan said...

Debbie, Such cute grankids!