Friday, September 26, 2008

Any Survivors Out There???

For sure this is my favorite show! Am I the only die hard viewer? This reality show is the best! Don't know if they can top last season....but, I'm in for the ride.

I finished watching the season premiere today (DVR is a great thing). I'm waiting for my favorite player to emerge. I have to say I am glad Jillian was voted off.......what were they thinking when they began to pick their team...hmmmm some serious mistakes! Stay tuned...my Thursday nights are booked!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I'm just afraid it won't live up to last season. I want James back just for his comments!! And Eric. . . for his stupidity!

Linda said...

I have no Idea what this show is about.

Natalie said...

Debbie--I tagged you on my blog. Take a look, have Amy help you if you need it...but I can't wait to hear back from you! Call you soon about the quilt.

Emily said...

oh my gosh! i love survivor, i have seen every show, every episode! I too am in for the ride...it doesn't get any better than a fall night and and a good episode or survivor, right? I agree with Julie though it will take a lot to live up to last season...that was too good!