Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Maddie 2008!



Maddie (aka Mad-dog) turned five years old on April 10th! Yes, I know I am behind on my blogging, but better late than never. I can't forget cute Maddie.

Each year I try to think of something special I can do with my grandkids. They have to be a certain age to make it work......but this year I decided I would take my granddaughters to get pedicures on their birthdays. I was out of town on Maddie's birthday, so when I returned we headed to get our toes painted!

First, we had to have some lunch. I let Maddie pick the place she wanted to go. She decided she wanted a hot dog....so we went to Tasty Joes! They make a pretty good hot dog for those who are interested! Actually, it got pretty crowded when we were there so I guess that speaks for good food. I resisted....but Maddie enjoyed a great hot dog with fries.


We had a great pedicure. I know Maddie has had one before, but it was so cute to see her in that big pedicure chair getting the whole treatment. Sometimes her little legs were not long enough to reach the end and she had to lay back! I had fun watching. She chose some pink polish, but didn't want to have any flowers painted on her toes. You go Maddie!


After our toe painting, we stopped in at Dippin Dots to get a little treat! Those little dots are so good! She was all smiles. That little Maddie is the best!

Things I love about Maddie:
*Her beautiful blue eyes
*She has the best hair out of all those little Boyer girls!
*She always wears her goggles in the pool. She is famous!
*She is such a sweet sister
*She is a great soccer player
*She is determined
*She is a finger-sucker!!!! (most determined yet!)
*She likes to be at home with Mom
*She has the cutest little freckles on her nose!

Love you Maddie!

1 comments:

Julie said...

That was very sweet and right on! We love our Mads