Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm Tired.........

I'm Tired!....Tired of living in a world of new technology with no clue of what is going on. Tired of begging my girls to help me figure out things on my computer.....tired of asking Kevin to help me with my I-Tunes, tired of my husband asking me what is wrong with the printer.....tired of not being able to set up a simple blog and change it if I want to without help.....I am simply frustrated!

Something just hit me yesterday......I am done being clueless! For whatever reason my generation for the most part is computer illiterate. It is a little intimidating to think I have to learn all that computer wordy stuff......but I am not stupid! Can you tell I am a little crazy about this stuff? It seems most everyone can do it...so why not me? I love my Mac computer and there is so much to learn.

So.........my goal for this school year is to learn everything I can about my Mac! I am really serious here. So serious that I went down to the Apple Store today and signed up for One to One instruction with the Apple Techs. I now have a year of one on one tutoring once a week to learn computer stuff. I start on Tuesday. I don't even know what to tell them I want to learn.....I am lame! I am willing to wait a few months before I pass judgement on myself. Time will tell......stick with me here! You never know what a little knowledge will do to me!



By the way.......no harrassment from the Fam.....you know who you are!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Great! Maybe YOU can teach me everything I need to know if Ryan will ever let me get a MAC.

Linda said...

You will love that program. I have gone a few times and it helps so much. Start with the basics there are so many little helpful hints to learn.

The Sieverts said...

You are so funny. Your blog is darling. good luck on you classes. i always wondered what you do with all you free time! how would if be?